The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:18 AM
tandon

hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:23 PM
BLACK0UT

HOW DO YOU HELP THE DENJUU PEOPLE ON ROUTE 123?? PLEASE REPLY
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:58 PM
badozeru
Beginning Trainer

In Madio cave, when you get to the place where you don't need flash and it's all bright, is that the right way? 'cause I end up where it says it's still under construction & I can't access it. D:
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naive
Send a message via AIM to Yoshichao Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshichao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumber View Post
Also, what about Febas ? I'd really like a Milotic, I imagine it's amazing with the new type.

Edit: Just noticed I catched the pre evolution in the cave. Where do I get the item to evolve it though ? Haven't stumbled across one in the first playthough. Also will the typing change if it evolves into Radiorange ?And is there a certain pattern on how to get to it's place ? Because my brain literally get's raped whenever I step in there...
I think Feebas can still be caught in the route you find it on in the originals (in the same way I assume - I never found one there). BUT, I found one while surfing on the ponds in Petalburg (I assume it's super rare though?).

And the Pokemon that evolves into Radiorange needs one of the stones to evolve.

Quote:
HOW DO YOU HELP THE DENJUU PEOPLE ON ROUTE 123?? PLEASE REPLY
Continue along the route and head on into Mt. Pyre (pro tip: you don't enter through the front entrance).

Quote:
In Madio cave, when you get to the place where you don't need flash and it's all bright, is that the right way? 'cause I end up where it says it's still under construction & I can't access it. D:
I think this is the right way. Just keep trying lol.

Man, I can't believe I remember all this stuff lol.
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:34 PM
ivanamorgan
Beginning Trainer

can someone please help with my problem? i cant do anything right now. im in necropolis, where the 4 people are. my character doesnt do anything. what do i do?
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

I actually know which stone Radiorange's pre-evolution needs, but where do I get one ? I seriously hope I can get to the pre evo again, because last time, it was just luck :/

Thanks for the Febas info.
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:51 PM
badozeru
Beginning Trainer

I still can't get through the cave thingy...

I thought, Maybe I'd beat Fortree, so I did, and I still can't get through this darn cave.
Anyone know what I can do? I find a latter, but it says "This is CUTLERINE speaking. Sorry, but this area is still under construction. Please turn back." And it's really making me mad, because that's the only way I found *out* that would really make any sense... I've been stuck on this part for far TOO long.
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:53 PM
BLACK0UT

Continue along the route and head on into Mt. Pyre (pro tip: you don't enter through the front entrance).

haha didnt see the other entrance. thanks man!

haha i dont know how to quote either. too new here

Last edited by BLACK0UT; February 20th, 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: explanation
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:38 PM
badozeru
Beginning Trainer

Okay: I managed to get past that... Now I'm STUCK! I don't have the correct badge to use Fly, and now I'm stuck on Fort Dracu. As I havn't been able to find a way to get off the island without fly... Just my luck!
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:03 AM
sixx770
Beginning Trainer

i cant download snakewood can somebody please help meeee
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM
wildercap
Beginning Trainer

what are all the hidden evolutions in this game and new pokemon I would love to try and catch em all?!
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:40 PM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumber View Post
I actually know which stone Radiorange's pre-evolution needs, but where do I get one ? I seriously hope I can get to the pre evo again, because last time, it was just luck :/
I think you can get one in Meteor Falls (I might be thinking of the Moon Stone)? That or on one of the paths from Fortree (it'll be on a patch of land accessible via surf). Either way, it's in the same location of the original game so try looking that up? Sorry I can't be much of help.

Quote:
can someone please help with my problem? i cant do anything right now. im in necropolis, where the 4 people are. my character doesnt do anything. what do i do?
If you aren't getting any event, there should be an event, and you're doing it right, your game might be bugged.

Quote:
Okay: I managed to get past that... Now I'm STUCK! I don't have the correct badge to use Fly, and now I'm stuck on Fort Dracu. As I havn't been able to find a way to get off the island without fly... Just my luck!
There's a dragon on the north end of the island that will fly you to the tower and some training gym. I think after you complete those, you should be able to leave/get Fly/progress.

Quote:
what are all the hidden evolutions in this game and new pokemon I would love to try and catch em all?!
Evolutions are in the first post; new, catchable Pokemon include the Madio family, all new legendaries, two zombie lines, and then a bunch of other Pokemon I can't really name off the top of my head.

Quote:
i cant download snakewood can somebody please help meeee
If it's patching you're having trouble with, I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere around here that tells you how to do it. Make sure you have a clean Ruby ROM, the Snakewood IPS from the first post, and a patching program (Lunar IPS [or whatever it's called], etc).
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM
BLACK0UT

ok im back again. i need some input on hyperegg's evolutions. i have a moon stone as well as the others. on the first page of the thread cutlerine said that using the moonstone gives you unown which is the "most powerful pokemon by far by several hundred base stats" but is this true anymore? because i used a leaf stone for celebi and when it evolved it had similar stats as the unown. also, my hyperegg knew eruption, waterspout, egg bomb and softboiled; however, once it evolves to unown it cant learn any moves and its hp went down from 286 to 149 making eruption/waterspout less useful. i know its a long post but could someone evaluate this situation for me?

thanks.
Old February 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM
badozeru
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok im back again. i need some input on hyperegg's evolutions. i have a moon stone as well as the others. on the first page of the thread cutlerine said that using the moonstone gives you unown which is the "most powerful pokemon by far by several hundred base stats" but is this true anymore? because i used a leaf stone for celebi and when it evolved it had similar stats as the unown. also, my hyperegg knew eruption, waterspout, egg bomb and softboiled; however, once it evolves to unown it cant learn any moves and its hp went down from 286 to 149 making eruption/waterspout less useful. i know its a long post but could someone evaluate this situation for me?

thanks.
See, I'm not entirely sure if it has the best base stats either. I saved the game & Evolved it into Unown, and it wasn't that great, so I kept it as Hyperegg. It's HP is better, and it has similar stats. I guess it really depends on your favorite pokemon. If you're going for just mere power, I'd keep it an hyperegg, and keep Softboiled. It helps a lot with it's massive ammount of HP. My egg is currently level 61 or 62 and it has like 320 HP. Soft boiled is basically liked a Hyper potion its self when you're up in the 80's as it'll have maybe 500HP or more. But yes, if you like Celebi, then get him, or Riaku, Entie, Swecuine, or Unown. I'd personally keep the egg though, which I think I might. Egg looks dull, my favorite is Celebi though.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
afrokid421
Beginning Trainer

ok so i made it to the submarine again and im stuck because i dont have a pokemon with thundershock, i know you can catch something down in the water that has it but i dont have any open slots for pokemon or no way to get one right now, can anyone help me?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:09 PM
sottovoce
Beginning Trainer

when i try to use the pokemon that the trick master gives you, my game crashes
also i have a couple of questions:
-where is the meathouse?
-who do i trade the rydrake wing to?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Zidca
Beginning Trainer

I am having trouble starting the ROM. I don't know how to fix this issue. Im using VBA, so i changed the file from an IPS to a GBA file and that doesn't work. What do I do?
Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:43 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Hello,
I'm stuck at Gym Island. I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's one, because a bug catcher stays in front of the door.
What must I do now? I guess I have to beat Asimov but I don't know how I can come in his gym...

Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:48 AM
Natas
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidca View Post
I am having trouble starting the ROM. I don't know how to fix this issue. Im using VBA, so i changed the file from an IPS to a GBA file and that doesn't work. What do I do?
u patch the ips to ur gba file.... or u can rename the ips to the same thing as the gba file.... i use both methodz for different hackz

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:37 AM
afrokid421
Beginning Trainer

looking to find a calfby, drillbur, or any other semi-rare pokemon, anyone help?
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I just got Mystery Egg. I heard that it can evolve into one of the 3 legendary dogs. But how can I evolve it to a Raikou?
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
Lynch
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Looks nice...hope u do this till end.

Edit: Is this complete hack ?
Old February 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sottovoce View Post
-where is the meathouse?
[SPOILERS]The meathouse can be found on one of the routes to Fortree. It's in a little cave in a body of water.[/SPOILERS]

Quote:
Hello,
I'm stuck at Gym Island. I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's one, because a bug catcher stays in front of the door.
What must I do now? I guess I have to beat Asimov but I don't know how I can come in his gym...
Have you beaten the main story (with Necropolis and all that)? If you have, then I think that's a glitch.

Quote:
I just got Mystery Egg. I heard that it can evolve into one of the 3 legendary dogs. But how can I evolve it to a Raikou?
[SPOILERS]Once the egg hatches, it will evolve twice more. Once it is a Hyperegg, you can use a stone on it to get a legendary/Unown.[/SPOILERS]

Quote:
Edit: Is this complete hack ?
The game is complete, main-story and Pokedex (I think) wise. Though I don't know if Cutlerine is going to add anything else or go back to fix bugs.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 04:50 PM
tecul1
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I just started the game today; it's better than I hoped it would be. But I want feedback on my current team:
Zigzagoon Lvl 15
Paras Lvl 16 (got this for PoisonPowder for Kingmadios )
MysteryEgg Lvl 16
Poochyena Lvl 16
Qwilfish Lvl 16
Taillow Lvl 21 (lol, too good)

I'm currently trying to defeat Dragon inside Solar Caverns, but he's kickin my ass... are they gonna be any easy-to-get and relatively good pokes later on so that I can dump any of my current team members?

And, is there a list of the base stats of all the fakemon? 81 pages is very long to look through...
Old February 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
mogames
Beginning Trainer

When can you catch Onix, Kenchira, and Snorlax? Pre- or post E4?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links